This online training course will help new colleagues become familiar with dynamics involved in the medical device industry when implementing Unique Device Identification (UDI) regulations. Course lessons include a History of UDI Regulations, the Classification of Medical Devices, Key UDI Principles and Compliance Deadlines, an Overview of GUDID, and Key Implementation Questions.
For a comprehensive Lesson description of the UDI eLearning, click UDI eLEARNING COURSE.
With the UDI eLearning course, you will be able to train everyone in your organization, track training via your Learning Management System (LMS), and even customize the product with your organization’s logo and branding! If you need to customize the eLearning content to be more focused to learners’ needs or would like to view a full version of the course before purchase, contact Lernia Training Solutions at 610.356.1792 for customization services and pricing.
By the end of the UDI eLearning, you will be able to:
- Recognize the origin and historical timeline of UDI regulations for medical device manufacturers
- Explain the different classifications of medical devices
- Identify key UDI principles and compliance deadlines for implementation of UDI in your organization
- Recognize general submission requirements to the Global UDI Database
- Discuss key considerations when planning the adoption of UDI across your company
Lernia will provide a stand-alone, self-study version, as well as the source code version that can be customized to include your organization’s:
- Logo and color branding
- Key internal messaging
- LMS standards to track course completion
Course Duration: 20 Minutes
Authoring Software: Articulate Storyline 2
Features Include: Professional Audio, Interactive Knowledge Checks, Scenario Based Learning