Lernia Training Solutions has recently completed an eLearning module that introduces medical device colleagues to the recently approved guidance from the FDA regarding UDI. The 20-minute module will help learners become familiar with the dynamics involved for the medical device industry, and key considerations that an organization should know when implementing the UDI regulations.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the origin and historical timeline of UDI regulations for medical device manufacturers
- Explain the different classifications of medical devices
- Identify key UDI principles and compliance deadlines for implementation of UDI in your organization
- Recognize general submission requirements to the Global UDI Database
- Discuss key considerations when planning the adoption of UDI across your organization